Walk-A-Thon is Kicking Off!
We are excited to kick-off our Walk-A-Thon campaign, our 2nd largest FUNdraiser!
This highly anticipated event empowers students to raise money over the next two weeks & then after school on Friday, 4/28, walk laps on the upper field while family & teachers cheer them on!
Our goal is to raise $50,000 to support PTA resources & programs such as aides, academic enrichment programs, community events & more. We are asking for 100% participation to make this event a success & reach our goal!
Details will be in the information packet coming home with your child tomorrow. Key highlights:
- Kick-off assembly Monday 4/17 at 2pm in MPR – parents welcome!
- $100 per student goal – 2 weeks to collect money – due by 4/28!
- Turn in permission slip– due this Friday, 4/21!
- Everyone wins– ALL students get a t-shirt & prizes at the event!
- Raffles for raising money – students entered to win prizes for donating $100 & $5 or more!
AND, dress up week starting 4/24 -daily themes & chance to win your teacher a gift card!
3 WAYS TO COLLECT DONATIONS:
- Collect money online – online donor page created for your student - email your contacts!
- Collect money in person –use the paper form to ask for donations in person!
- Donate to your student – send checks to school or donate on your student’s online page!
We welcome you to this fun event and look forward to having everyone participate!
Walk-A-Thon Parent Party 5/6 –
A Few More Spots Left!
We are excited to celebrate together on 5/6! We have about 25 more spots left, so if you plan on attending, please register! Tickets are $10 per person & raffle tickets for some GREAT prizes will be sold for $10 onsite & at school leading up to the party (don’t need to be present to win)! All proceeds go to the PTA.
We encourage your family to choose a paid membership, which allows you to have a vote in PTA matters and comes with many benefits and PTA discounts! Your membership and participation is critical to ensuring we are making decisions that encompass our diverse community.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN or for more information.
Sign up to receive our free PTA Newsletter!
Our current and past PTA newsletters can be found in the Newsletter archives.
April 21: Academic Challenge Completion Date
April 24: Neon Day
April 25: Tourist Tuesday
April 26: School Spirit Day
April 27: Sports Team Day
April 28: Crazy Hair Day
April 28: Walkathon!
May 1: Staff Appreciation Week
May 2: Author Ben Clanton Visits
May 6: Walkathon Parent Party
Keep our school great by supporting our ANNUAL fund,
Clyde Hill Elementary PTA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.